Terms & Conditions | Privacy & Transparency Policy
- Danny Grant Soccer School is a registered company (number 4288071).
- We can be contacted by phone 020 8446 0891 or by email email@example.com.
- Our website is www.dgsoccer.co.uk.
- When you book our Classes or Camps, you are signifying your agreement with these Terms & Conditions. These are included on the website, and it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with them before completing your booking.
- Danny Grant Soccer School reserves the right, without notice, to modify, cancel, or amend these Terms & Conditions.
OUR CLASSES AND CAMPS - DEFINITIONS
- “Term Time” is that period during which we run weekly Classes in line with the term dates of the school venue.
- “Holiday Camps” are sessions that run for a number of consecutive days during school holidays.
- "Camp Days" refers to each of the days within a Holiday Camp.
- "Classes" refers to our weekly sessions during Term Time.
- "Trial Classes" refers to two paid-for weekly Classes booked in advance of committing to the full Term of weekly Classes and fees.
- "Fees" refers to payment to Danny Grant Soccer School for Holiday Camps and Classes.
- Term Time Class and Holiday Camp fees are payable in full in advance. Your child's place in the Class or Holiday Camp will only be guaranteed once payment has been received.
- If no payment is received, we cannot guarantee that your child has a place in the Class or Holiday Camp, and we reserve the right to exclude your child. We will contact you for payment for any previous Classes or Camp Days attended.
RE-BOOKINGS FOR TERM TIME CLASSES
- Before the end of each term we will send out rebooking emails for the next term.
- We will hold a priority place for your child but will only be able to guarantee their place for the next term if we receive payment of fees before the end of our priority booking period.
- We cannot take responsibility for children unless we receive a completed online registration form in advance of a Class or Camp.
BOOKINGS FOR HOLIDAY CAMPS
- An online booking form must be completed for every child attending Danny Grant Soccer School. Please include any relevant medical information, and the names and contact numbers of adults authorised to collect each day.
- You child's place is secured only when payment has been made, and an online booking form has been completed.
- Our Camp is for pre-Reception children aged from 3 year 6 months to 4 years 11 months, who have been attending nursery school for at least a term. All children must be confidently toilet trained for a minimum of 3 months, as children cannot attend wearing nappies or pull-ups. If any toilet accidents occur, you will be notified of this at the end of the day.
MISSED CLASSES AND HOLIDAY CAMPS
- Classes or Holiday Camps missed for any reason will not be automatically credited or refunded.
- All credit notes are issued at the discretion of Danny Grant Soccer School.
CANCELLATIONS AND VENUE CHANGES
We reserve the right to cancel any Class or Holiday Camp at any time, up to and including the date the activity starts. In the event of such a cancellation parents/carers will be contacted immediately and we will endeavour to offer a viable alternative and or a refund for any fees paid, as follows:.
- If Danny Grant Soccer School cancels a Term Time Class, we will aim to re-schedule the Class, or the time will be 'made up' with longer subsequent Classes during the term. If the time cannot be made-up, we will refund the missed Class.
- If Danny Grant Soccer School cancels a Holiday Camp (in part or in full), we will aim to re-schedule the Holiday Camp (in part or in full). If the Holiday Camp cannot be re-scheduled, we will refund any fees paid.
- If a Class or Holiday Camp is cancelled due to incident outside of Danny Grant Soccer School's direct control (e.g. venue closure, bad weather, internal school events etc.) parents will not be refunded and the Class/Camp will only be made up at Danny Grant Soccer School's discretion.
- We reserve the right to exclude you or your child from any of our activities in the event that we consider that:
- You are in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your child’s behaviour is disruptive or likely to put other children, participants or teachers in danger;
- Your behaviour towards us, other customers, our suppliers, agents, managers or sub-contractors is disruptive, inappropriate, consistently negligent (including late collection of your child) or is likely to bring us, our business or our products or services into disrepute.
In the event of an exclusion no fees or deposits will be repaid and we will seek payment for any unpaid fees due.
LIABILITIES: GENERAL DISCLAIMER
- For the avoidance of doubt, all our services are provided on an “as is” basis and except as expressly stated herein without representations, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to child development non infringement of title but excluding the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose
HEALTH AND INJURIES
We accept you or your child on the assumption of good health. It is you responsibility to alert us to any medical conditions complaint or relevant history.
Minor injuries will be dealt with by our first aiders. Ice packs, plasters, bandages and creams will be applied as appropriate, and parents will be informed at the end of the session.
In the event of a serious injury, parents will be informed immediately and the emergency services will be contacted if appropriate.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages arising from omissions on the enrolment form.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any accidental personal injury or death to anyone attending any Danny Grant Soccer School Class or Holiday Camp.
- We expect all our student to leave our facilities including the bathroom as they found them.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to you or your child.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to delays in public transport, weather, sickness, bereavement, strikes, industrial action, terrorism, fire and riot.
- Without prejudice to other terms herein, in no circumstances including our own negligence will we be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenue, profits, contacts, business or savings), loss of goodwill or reputation, any other special indirect or consequential losses or losses to third parties.
Any person who is not party to these terms and conditions or any document or agreement incorporating these terms and conditions shall have no right under the contract to enforce any of its terms. Right of third parties act 1999.
Privacy and Transparency Policy
Danny Grant Soccer School takes the privacy and security of your data very seriously.
REFERENCES TO THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
This includes the collection, use, storage and protection of data: Danny Grant Soccer School is the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of this policy, and the policy extends to its staff, trustees, volunteers and anyone else processing data on our behalf from time to time.
Organisations are permitted to process data if they have a legal basis for doing so.
DANNY GRANT SOCCER SCHOOL PROCESSES DATA ON THE BASIS THAT:
- Express and informed consent has been given by the person whose data is being processed;
- And/or Danny Grant Soccer School has a legitimate interest in processing data; and/or it is necessary in relation to a contract or agreement which the person has entered into or because the person has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract or agreement; and/or there is a legal obligation on Danny Grant Soccer School to process data.
- Where Danny Grant Soccer School is relying on solely consent as the basis for processing data, we are required to obtain your explicit consent and you can modify or withdraw this consent at any time by notifying us in writing, although this may affect the extent to which we are able to provide services to or interact with you in future.
Danny Grant Soccer School may change this policy from time to time and any such changes will be published on our website. Notwithstanding any change to this policy, we will continue to process your personal data in accordance with your rights and our obligations in law.
This policy is effective from 15/05/2018.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the data necessary for Danny Grant Soccer School to pursue its stated objectives; running Camps, classes, and the effective running of Danny Grant Soccer School Data collected and processed may include, but not be limited to: Names and contact information such as telephone numbers, email and postal addresses, payment information and preferences relevant for the effective running of the business. Such other information that is relevant and necessary for Danny Grant Soccer School to carry out its activities and legal obligations.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE DATA WE COLLECT?
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Any such request must be submitted in writing. A small fee may be payable if an information request is particularly onerous.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, but this may inhibit or limit the way in which Danny Grant Soccer School is able to interact with you. You may, at any time, change your mind about what information we hold about you, or if we continue to hold it at all, subject to any legal obligation on Danny Grant Soccer School to retain data, such as the retention of Gift Aid records for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
You are responsible for the accuracy of data you have provided to Danny Grant Soccer School. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may use your personal information to send you information about Danny Grant Soccer School, register your child into a class or Camp for and matters relating to Danny Grant Soccer School’s activities which we think may be of interest to you. We will not sell or share your personal information with any other businesses or marketing companies without your explicit consent.
You can obtain further information about Data Protection and privacy laws by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we process. Persons processing data on behalf of Danny Grant Soccer School do so in accordance with this policy and on the basis that Danny Grant Soccer School is satisfied that they can and will adhere to our high standards for data protection and security.
The transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to login to your electronic devices confidential; we cannot see your password and will not ask you for your password.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy serves to inform you of your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data. In order for us to be able to continue to communicate with you fully in future (using both electronic and non-electronic means).
If you are under 18 years of age, a person legally responsible for you will need to give their consent.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are registered with the information commissioner. Information you provide may be used to:
- Identify you when you contact us
- Help identify services you may be interested in
- Help administer our accounts for any services we have provided
- Help to detect fraud or loss
- Contact you via phone email or post
- From time to time photographs or video recordings may be made during Danny Grant Soccer School activities for promotional purposes. Please inform us before any activity if you or your child do not wish to appear in any such material
MISCELLANEOUS - GENERAL
These terms and conditions and any registration forms you have signed constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with the booking and services and supersede any prior arrangements between you and us. You agree that you have entered into these terms and conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
We may contact you by phone, email or post and any notification sent to you will be deemed to have been received within 2 working days. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the current contact details for you or your child and for all adults authorised by you to collect your child. It is your responsibility to ensure we are aware of any changes in the health or other relevant information about you or your child.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any failure to exercise or enforce our rights or provisions of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of sufficient authority to be invalid or unenforceable the parties never the less agree that the court should endeavour to give the parties intentions as reflected in the provisions and that all other provisions remain intact. Our relation with you is subject to English law and you and we irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.